Sunday, December 23, 2007

Girls Night Out!

So last night I went with my mother in law and sister in laws to the Spicery in Glendale and Glendale Glitters! We had alot of fun! The spicery is the cutest ever and the food was actually very very good! After dinner we went for a little ride on the horse carriage around and saw all the beautiful Christmas lights! It was fun! We walked around Glendale glitters and got hot chocolate and had a grand ol time! We even saw the Grinch! Here are a few pics! And YES I DYED MY HAIR BLACK! haha I just had the urge one night so I did! Let me know what you guys think of it! Be honest!

Heather, Shelby, Grinch, Me and Megan! I love my sisters!

Heather, Megan, and Me on the carriage ride!

Heather Mills and Heather Mills!

7 comments:

Jami said...

I actually really like your hair dark, but then again, I like dark hair so I'm very bias. I think a really dark brown or red would be really cool too. And what a FUN NIGHT! Carriage ride AND the Grinch! Jealous!!! :0)

Katie Huff said...

If you were any hotter, H, you'd be on fire!!!
Hey, I'm gonna call you tomorrow. Be ready to talk for an hour.

Miss you!

Gates & Tausha said...

cute heath! :) the' pics up! now we can rehearse the lord's prayer daily...jk....CUTE pics and looks like fun...you can get away with any hair color, and did you do this post yourself?! :) see...told ya it was easy! merry christmas eve!!! YAH!

Aubrey said...

Love the dark hair!

Mama J said...

I love it you hot piece of mother love!!! I am so sorry we didnt get to meet up when i was down there! I am an awful person pretty much! But things got so crazy and the kids were MONSTERS... im suprised Santa even came. Hopefully you guys could drop by on your way home??? We are actually on the way!

Jami said...

Heather, where are you??? :0(

Kara said...

Your hair is dark now!? I love it, it looks so cute on you!