Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My New Bike!!!


This is my Mother's Day present from my awesome husband! I am so excited! I have been wanting a bike for a while! Well in order to ride the bike I have to have something to pull Corban so we got this trailer too! I love it and Corban loves it too! We haven't gotten to ride a whole lot yet because the stupid weather can't make up it's mind so one day it's perfect weather then the next it's cold and snowing! What is up with that! So we found this park that has ducks that Corban absolutely loves! It's too far to walk but not far enough to drive so I am gonna ride my bike and take him! Plus I figured it's good exercise while I'm pregnant too! Then when Brighton comes the trailer fits 2 kids so it will be perfect! I need to take advantage and ride as much as I can since I can only ride it like 4 months out of the freakin year! haha I love it so much! I love riding bikes and it's been so long since I've had a bike! Thanks to my wonderful husband! You're the best and I love you so much! 

8 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

WOW!!! awesome GIFT heather...nice cliff!!! that is WAY cool...i love riding bikes too...awesome you can tote corby around and soon brighton too....LOVE IT!!! :) hey it just totally hailed like 10 minutes ago here...weird huh? it's trying to be like idaho.

Jami said...

I LOVE your bike, Heather!!! I seriously want one so I'm going to ride vicariously thru you until I get one! HA. :0)

Justina Selim said...

What a nice gift! I bet Corban loves that! Aiden would love to ride around in that thing!

Britney and Kevin said...

That is so nice. I've been wanting one of those but now that there's three kiddos...Halle needs to learn how to ride her bike faster.

Kort and Amy said...

H- I totally remember rinding IN one of those little buggies. I am so excited for Brighton to be here already!

Mama J said...

YAY!!! I am so jealous! We want bikes too! I hope you can ride it soon, I hate weather, we have random weather too! We got 11 inches of snow on Tuesday!!! Well, when you can go out cruzin...maybe you should wear your lil. Spandex number!?!?HOT!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

What an AWESOME gift! I've always wanted one of those...now I'm wondering, do they make them to haul 4 kids? =) Love the name for your little girl by the way--SO CUTE!

Abbey said...

I'm so jealous! I've wanted one of the bike trailor things for a while now!