Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Man

I have seen this on everyone's blog so I felt like I need to do it too!


What is his name? Clifford Mills
How long have you been married? It will be 4 years on April 10th
How long did you date? For about a month then got engaged! But keep in mind we have known eachother since we were in sunbeams and we were "best friends" all through high school so we knew eachother quite well already!
How old is he? He will be 25 in February! 4 days before me!
Who eats more? He does!
Who said I love you first? He did!
Who is taller? Oh my gosh, he is like a whole foot taller maybe more!
Who sings better? haha Neither one of us! Our poor kids!
Who is smarter? He is way smarter!
Whose temper is worse? Ummm, Id say we both can have one at times!
Who does the laundry? I do! He does sometimes when all his underwear is dirty and I'm too tired to do it!
Who does the dishes? I do mostly but if I ask him to he will!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed he does, but if you're laying in bed I do!
Who pays the bills? I do!
Who cooks dinner? I do!
Who drives when you are together? He does!
Who is more stubborn? I am, cuz I am always right! haha
Whose parents do you see the most? Well when we are in the same state as them we see both of them the same! We are lucky!
Who proposed first? He did!
Who has more friends? I do!
Who has more siblings? I do!
Who wears the pants in the family? haha Probably me! Only because I'm the money saver and he's the money spender!
What makes you melt about your husband? Everything! I love his eyes, his smile, his sense of humor, and most importantly the love he has for me and for Corban! He is such a wonderful Dad and an AWESOME husband!

14 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

heather the underwear laundry question made me laugh...ahhah...and i'm PROUD of you for being the money saver...nice job! i need you to teach me. glad you did the post...we love you and cliffy! oh...tell him i listened to cinematic orchestra and love it! thx...good find.

Jen and Jay said...

Heather - it's nice to see you updating your blog - you are Cliff are way too cute.. How's the pregnancy treating you??

Oh, I got that recipe from my aunt - but I will see if I can find some more to send to you.. I'm glad you love it - it's perfect on a nice cold day!!

Aubrey said...

Glad you updated your page! I didn't know his b-day was so close to yours, but I do remember that you were "close friends" in high school ;)

Jen and Jay said...

You crack me up - I love your comment - it definitely made my day that much brighter.. I'm glad to hear you are doing good with the pregnancy - just make sure you keep taking those softners!! And don't get your hopes up about having a girl just yet.. This pregnancy for me is completely different than Caden's - exactly opposite in every way - cravings, the way I carry, movements, everything - and this one is definitely a boy too.. So, you will just have to wait and see what the good Lord gave ya.. I'm excited for another boy though - I already have everything I need and I love my boys - you buy him a toy car or bike and he's set - I don't have to worry about dolls or any of that.. But whatever you have - it's going to be awesome and Corban will be such a good big brother!!

Justina Selim said...

Taylor is the same way about his underwear, what's the big deal about having clean underwear?? haha. Except for he doesn't do it, he just bugs me until I do it. haha. I hope you are still feeling good with your pregnancy!

Amanda Stephan said...

Heather!!!! What up lady!!! So I was blog surfing and came across your blog!! Love it! I heard through the grape vine that you moved to Idaho...how crazy! Well, me and the hubby have a blog too! stephanville.com/ams We need to convince April to start one! ha ha. Congrats on baby number two! I don't even have one!!! lol.

Aubrey said...

Heck no! I didn't get rid of that thing...it cost more than the baby did:) I lent it to Carla (she's on #5 and has never used one before!). You are welcome to use it after that. When is your due date again?

Also, I hate Deal or No Deal, but I keep watching to see if you're going to be on :) Oh, and we're so busy with tax season. That's why I didn't take leave, but 17 hours is easy.

Gates & Tausha said...

heather what is aubrey talking about...deal or no deal...did you go ON?!

Stefany Pew said...

Love the blog on your man! It's a fun one! How are you feeling? When's the official due date?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Cliff is a great guy. That's funny...I'm the money saver too and my hubby is the money spender, a little role reversal :) We have to keep our men in check!
Oh, Yeah congrats on the pregnancy...how exciting...I'm so scared to get sick again.

Gates & Tausha said...

hey mills-dizzle...so about the bosch...and wednesday letters...i saw that book in the bookstore and thought...should i?! so now i WILL!!! thx...if you liked it i'm sure i'll like it! and the bosch...the new model just came out...so they are $399 w/ free blender and cookie paddles...about $80 savings...working there i get 10% off...so i'll ask my boss if i can buy for a friend with teh same discount and i'll let ya know!!! (i know...expensive...i had it on layaway for a few months to pay it off in increments!!!)

Stefany Pew said...

I got your comment and that's probably the most frustrating part is that Kylee does fall asleep on her own. She always goes to bed awake and falls asleep in her own bed. So I just don't understand why she keeps getting up and walking to my bed and needs me to put her down to bed? Maybe I can start making her walk to her own bed and fall asleep instead of carrying her. I'll try it!

Gates & Tausha said...

def...i'll ask bout the discount for a friend...and check on the amount...tell me about it...took me more than 6 months of working there to FINALLY get one!! ee!! and YOUR BACK SOON?! RIGHT ON!!!! yay for the MILLS in AZ!!! so what are your plans from there?!

Stefany Pew said...

Okay Heather.....so I just read your comment on Tausha's blog and you mentioned that you and Cliff are moving back to AZ in September!!!??? What!!!? That's awesome! You should post that on your blog so everyone can celebrate! Party! Move to the East valley so we can have some close friends from the West side!!! It's cheaper out here!!!