Sunday, February 10, 2008

Arizona and Durango

I finally updating my blog from Christmas break!!! I know it's already February and I am just now putting them up! So here is some of the stuff we did while we were home! We also got to go to Durango for a couple days with my entire family so that was awesome we all got to go! That was probably the last trip in a long time that we will all be there since my nephews are starting to go on missions now! That is just crazy to me! My NEPHEWS are old enough to go on a mission! I just love my family and spending all the time I get to spend with them! They are great!

4 Corners!!! By the way any of you who haven't been to the 4 Corners, don't go! It's 3 bucks a person and you drive up to this concrete slab, walk up the stairs, and take a picture, and you're done! It was really super cold and windy which made it worse so maybe that's why too but really it's nothing special! Trust me! We were in and out of there within 5 minutes! haha

On the Polar Express in Durango, Colorado!!
My whole family took up one cart on the train!!

Me and Corban and the Polar Express!!

Corban and his cousin Taylor sledding in Durango!


Me, Tausha, and Stefany having fun with our cameras at Brooke's wedding! haha

Me, Berkie, and Ju!

Corban and the giraffe at the Wildlife World Zoo!


Daddy and Corban on the choo choo train at the zoo!





11 comments:

Aubrey said...

I see that girl with dark hair that "kinda" looks like you....but I'm not sure if I believe it's you Ü Who is that cutie parading around with Cliff?

Katie Huff said...

Shoot! You forgot to mention the best part... when you came to see ME!!! (Which was only once, which SUCKED, but it was still pretty fantastic, right? :-) When's the next time you come down? Better be before my baby boy gets here! I wanna chance to be big fat & prego with you & take pics of our bellies together!
Keep your phone on you tomorrow. I'll call you on my way home from workie.

Love love love!!!

Mama J said...

Heather!!! You are so stinkin HOT you rock my World!!! Love the hair, Love the clothes... Love... LOVE... LOOOOVVVVEEEE IT!!!

Aubrey said...

Yes! You can definitely stay over, you'll be the first to christen the new guest bedroom!!(just don't christen it that way....oh wait, you're already pregnant Ü ha ha). We will show you all the wonderful sights & sounds of Farmington...we'll even take you to that ghetto pizza place, okay?!?! I smell birthday cake to celebrate....

Mama J said...

HA HA!!! I am so glad you're not into it either! Its like Friggin Christmas morning if Dan gets some lovin, so maybe thats a good gift! UGH!!!

Justina Selim said...

Those pics are all way cute! I love love love your hair dark! You look so pretty!

Stefany Pew said...

Fun pics! Brooke's wedding was so much fun! Good times! How are you feeling?

Mark and Kristi said...

I love your hair dark! And I am so jealous that you are moving back in Sept. Mark and I won't be able to move back until Jan, because of his schooling! I hope your pregnancy is going well and, by the way, you look great! Happy Valentine's Day!

Gates & Tausha said...

happy happy FFFUUUNNN!! i didn't know there was a REAL polar express...has it always been there or did they re-name it after the movie came out? ahhaah...COOL! and i'm in LOVE with your pink jacket. and the pic of you cliff and corby on the pex (cool way to say polor express). aha

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Wow --that looks like tons of fun! I'm thrilled to know i'm not missing out by having never visited the '4 corners'. I've been jealous of my friend since back in 5th grade when she went. She even showed us the awesome pictures from her trip. glad to know I can let the envy go.

Cindy Spratling said...

Hey Heather,
Sorry I haven't been in better touch. I never got your email. And I don't have free texting, so I almost never answer those. Sorry! But we are doing well. We will be in IF for a while. Ben is done with his training and they decided to keep him at this branch. But, he wants to go back to school sometime, so we'll see. Plus, we want to get a house, but don't know if we are going to be in Idaho forever or not. Who knows! What about you? How is your pregnancy? Are you feeling well? Take care.