Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Bday Present!!!

Clifford's mom gave us both money for our birthdays! I had a hard time trying to figure out what I wanted to get for myself! I didn't really want to go buy clothes because they won't fit me soon and I didn't want to go buy maternity clothes because I'm not that big yet so I was actually stumped! Normally if I wasn't pregnant I would just go buy clothes and be happy but shoes on the other hand are my other weakness! I love love love shoes! My theory is a girl can never have enough shoes! So we went to Utah this weekend and had a good time! We decided since Clifford didn't have school on Monday we would take advantage and get away for the weekend and have fun for our birthdays! We were at the mall and stopped at the Buckle to look at the shoes and I found not just one, or two, but 3 pairs I just had to buy! I am so excited about them so I decided I would blog about it! I am so excited about them and I want you all to see how cute they really are! I love them so tell me what you think! I can't really wear the flip flops yet but I figured since we are moving back to AZ I definately need to get back in flip flop mode and I thought these ones were adorable so I couldn't pass them up!


15 comments:

Kim and Nathan said...

Way cute. You are so stylish:)

Kara said...

Oh my gosh, too freakin cute! Love your style girl!

Justina Selim said...

Those are all way cute! Happy Birthday! I miss wearing flip flops too! It used to be all I ever wore!

Jami said...

The heels are SEXY!!! LOVE THEM! And the flip flops are so cute. I love Buckle! And reading that you were in there reminded me of when I saw you and Cliff there and you were in my dressing room after I left. HA HA.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!!!

Stefany Pew said...

LOVE them Heather! Great birthday present! Smart too because prego or not, you can use those! And just incase I forget, happy birthday tomorrow! 25 right? Woo hoo! Half way to 50 sista! Don't worry.....I'll always be one year ahead of you.

Katie Huff said...

Oh my goodness! I am SO glad that we wear the same shoe size, girl!!! :-) The 2nd pair is my FAVE!!! Hurry up and move to AZ so I can borrow them! I love that you're so excited about them that you texted me to come online and look at them. haha! You crack me up!
Are you starting to get a belly yet? Hurry up and get going on that one too so I'm not the only pregnant looking lady around here. lol
Have you been able to find out if you're going to come down before you have your baby? I want to see you all prenified and take a pic of our bellies. It sucks having a pregnant friend that you can't hang out with!!!

Mama J said...

Well i really dont want to say this cause i feel weird and stuff but I never got my birthday check from Cliffs mom?!?! Do you think you could mention that to her?

Jami said...

Happy Birthday today, Heather!!! Your baby wants lots of cake!!! :0)

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER! Hope you have a wonderful day...love the shoes!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

So cute! I can totally picture you wearing these-what a fun pruchase!!

Aubrey said...

I was thinking, "Wait a minute. I didn't see these shoes when you came to visit---or else I would have borrowed them to wear to church!!!"

Then I remembered you bought them AFTER you left our place :(

Maybe in a few years they can be my hand-me-downs...like the sunglasses? hahahaha :) :) :)

TexasTwinsTwice said...

OHHH you have good taste. love the shoes! jana's comment cracked me up!

Abbey said...

Okay those are the cutest shoes ever. Jealous!

Gates & Tausha said...

heather those are SO cute...i want to hold them and love them. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!! great choices...great choices!

Gates & Tausha said...

ps how long does it take you to visit aubrey and nathan? how FUN!!!