Sunday, September 28, 2008

Girls Night Out!!!

Me and my cousin Jamie and Baylei had a girls night out! We try and do this once a month and it works out great! They got a big group of girls together and so there were about 9 of us that went!  Most of them are still single but there was one other girl that is married and has a baby also so I didn't feel quite out of place! haha We went to Olive Garden for dinner and then we did a scavenger hunt! We got into to groups and had to go around town and do different things and our pictures were our proof! It was so so so much fun! So here is a picture of my group! 
Here is us in front of the Falls... Idaho Falls by the Temple! 
Here is a picture of us getting NAKED...The juice that is! 
Here we are doing the human pyramid! The girl on top is a random girl we asked to help us since we didn't have enough people in our group! She is a cheerleader so she had no trouble at all getting up there! 
We had to get a pic of our group in a bathtub so here we are at Lowes! 
And then we met up at this place called Leatherby's for dessert! The losers had to buy dessert! So we asked the general manager to be the judge! He looked at all the pics and whoever's pics were the best one! Well....My group Won! This was the dessert! 
We all shared it though! haha It was heaven! This is all of us that went! It was a blast! 

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

What a fun idea! I might have to try this with my YW since all the girls my age are fuddy-duddies.

Kort and Amy said...

you look so stinkin- hot!!! I cant wait until you come home in November, we will have a party then too!

Katie Huff said...

Okay... let me be frank with ya for a moment... I hate your skinny guts! lol So not fair that you've had your baby nearly TWO MONTHS after I had mine and you're already so stinking little.
I am not making it a priority and a personal goal to be as hot as you by the time you get down to AZ.
DONE!

Jen and Jay said...

What a fun night! And you look awesome girl!!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Heather!! That's so fun, I wish I could have been in your group!! I miss doing crazy random things like that. You are so cute and I hope I look as good as you do after 2 kids. Oh, and I'm sure that other ppl tell you this as well but Corban looks like that famous little boy who was on Jerry Mc Guire, his name in Jonathen Lipnicki. Love you!