Thursday, September 25, 2008

Major Bloggage!!!

I decided I wanted to go hike the R Mountain we have here, which is from when the college used to be Ricks! It doesn't look very big looking at it but I promise it's a good workout! I think I did good considering I did it 5 weeks after having a baby! haha It was nice to get out of the house without the kiddos! I went with my cousin Jamie! We had a good time! If you look behind me you can see the Snake River! The Temple is down there somewhere too! Looking down you can't even tell it's on a hill! haha It is though! 
There's the Snake River! Now I know why they call it the Snake! Rexburg actually looks pretty from the top of the mountain! 
This is my cousin Jamie! She goes to school here! I just love her so so much! She is so awesome! She is still single so if any of you know any awesome guys to hook her up with let me know! 
So when my mom was here after I had Brighton she decided to invest in a brand new town house! Since we live here we are the lucky ones that get to live in it! That is why I have had no time for anything lately because we have been so busy moving! Man it's a little crazy with 2 kids trying to move! Lucky for us Jamie was here to watch them when she wasn't in class! Here are some pics of the house! You probably can't tell which one is ours! (wink wink) haha 
Our new kitchen table! 
The kitchen with granite counter tops! I love it! 
The family room! 
My little man started preschool this week! He loves it! He goes twice a week at the elementary school! After a few weeks there they will transfer him to the preschool up on the BYU campus! They just need to figure out what his needs are before he goes to the actual preschool! He is doing better already with his speech! We have him in private speech therapy as well! I am so proud of him! 
Here is a pic of Brighton I took last night before bed! Just to show you all how much she's grown already! I will put more up soon! 

14 comments:

Heather said...

Heather-- you look amazing for 5 weeks PP!! I love the townhouse. Looks like you have settle a bit. Congrats on the new things in your life

Mama J said...

So i just went to the bathroom and threw up all i ate. BECAUSE... You look HOT! SEXY LADY!!! Love the new house too, how excitting! Cool for lil. Corbin too. Pre-school is AMAZING for kids and Mommas!!! Have you found out any more info about the Autism stuff? Are you guys going to come home for the holidays??

The Robinson's said...

H you are amazing. Hiking already?!! And I love you new pad. What cute kids you have too. Love ya!

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

Go Heather! Hiking already...i'm impressed! You look great! Love the new house. I bet Corbin loves preschool...that's fun for him. Cute picture of Brighton...she growing too fast!

Justina Selim said...

You look great! I wish I was that motivated! :-> So nice that your mom got a townhouse there! It looks way nice!

Jami said...

Um, your kitchen is freakin SWEET! Kind of makes you want to cook, doesn't it? Hey, I said KIND OF. HA HA.

And how FUN to be able to go to preschool at BYU! Did Corban have to go in for an interview with the bishop before entering first? "Do you hit, bite, share or say 'bad' words such as butt or stupid? And do you attend your nursery class regularly? Please sing 'Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam'...." HA HA. Oh, that's great.

And I hope your cutie-patoody little girl is still "Brighton"-ing up your day! :0)

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Oh my cute H~diggity! Thanks for the post ob y blog, I'm new at this thing so it makes me happy when I here from old friends. Congrats on the condo, super cute! :) Most of all though congrats on Brighton, what a perfect name for a little girl who will be as happy and bright as her mom! :) The las thing that I wanted to let you know is that I voted you into the skinny mom's club for after having a baby...how do you do it? You look great! For sure we have to hang out when you are here in Dec and I prom that I won't get in another car accident and we will get ya some makeup this time as well. Love you! :)

Katie Huff said...

HEATHER!
Thanks for posting up the new picy poohs! It's so not fair that you're that tiny after only 5 weeks! You look hot! And your boobs look awesome too! Yay for nursing!!!
Your house is adorable too! Are you all settled in? I want to see more pics!
I'm going to work today, but I'm calling you on my way home.

LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!

Stefany Pew said...

You look fantastic missy!!! And I love your new house! How lucky are you guys! I bet you are so happy to be in a house and out of an apartment. Do you have a yard and everything? Either way, it looks like a nice house! Brighton is so cute! Love those chubbs!!!!

Kort and Amy said...

I love the new house- I love your smokin hot bod- and I love your beautiful babies! I miss you!

Aubrey said...

Lookin' good! (Both you and the townhouse) That area is definitely good for investing with all the college students!

Gates & Tausha said...

NICE! hiking after that BABA!!! :) you look great! :) and go Corby for pre-school n speech! AMAZING new CASA heather!!!! good move vicky! :) so, see ya at the shower? :) (we wish!)

Abbey said...

It's about time! Just kiddin', how exciting to move! It's so cute, love it :) Brighton is adorable :) You are crazy for hiking already! You look so great!

Jen and Jay said...

You look awesome! Nice work climbing the mountain 5 weeks after the baby! That's awesome! I love the new house! It's beautiful. Enjoy filling it with lots of fun memories!