Wednesday, October 8, 2008

2 Months!!!

So today Brighton is 2 months old! Time flies! I took her today to get her shots! It was so sad! Here are her stats: 
weight: 12 lbs  81%
height: 23.15 in 81%
head circ: 15.5 in  68%
I am glad she is nice and healthy! I'm hoping she stays the way she is and doesn't spike up to the 100th percentile in everything like her brother! haha So far so good but we'll see! She is such a little angel baby! She has started to smile and is starting to coo and make little noises! She is starting to be awake a little more! She is so much fun to have in our family! We all adore her so much! Brighton we love you so so much! These pics are right after her nap after her shots so she was a little out of it I think! haha I had to share them cuz they are still cute! 


10 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

She's 2 months already!!!! STOP her from growing Heather!!! I still haven't seen her or held her and I want to do all that when she is still an infant. Stop it right now!!!! I mean it!!!

Katie Huff said...

I love her!!! And Porter loves her too! (he thinks she's hot! ;-) Can't wait for them to go on a date in December!!!

Jami said...

Oh, those cheeks, Heather! Love the cheeks! They're so edible! And baby cooing gets you right there.... In the soft spot. Heavenly Father sure does make them cute... Good thing or else we might not keep them when the sleeping stops. HA HA. Kidding. Kind of. HA HA. :0)

Dana♥Thomas said...

H-Dawgy!! I can't believe we have kids 3 months apart! She is beautiful! I can't wait to see you either and I put some pics up of Hunter! You look great by the way!

Dana♥Thomas said...

Looks like Hunter and Porter are going to be fighting over her! ;)

Jen and Jay said...

She is growing up so fast! She's absolutely adorable! I just want to kiss those cheeks!

Justina Selim said...

So cute! It's so fun when they start making those little noises and make the transition from newborn to baby!

Gates & Tausha said...

she's HEALTHY HEALTHY!!!! awesome!!!! babies grow FAST!!! when are you coming here for us to see her for real?!

Kort and Amy said...

h- i miss you so much! I can't wait for you to come home for the holidays. I need you with your beautiful kids and all of the laughing that you make us do!

Abbey said...

She's so adorable H! Check out those lips too, nice!