Wednesday, October 29, 2008

African Safari!!!

Clifford and I had the chance to go to Africa....So of course we had to go on an African Safari since it has been my lifelong dream...and this Tiger was the first of many animals we saw!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!
JUST KIDDING! I wish I could go to Africa! Instead Clifford's Dad, 2 of his sisters Heather and Shelby and Heather's boyfriend Devin came up to visit us this last weekend!  So the first place we took them to eat was Big Juds! The best burgers ever! Of course I did make them pumpkin pancakes for breakfast!  Here is Heather, Dev, and Shelby! 
Grandpa and his grandkids! This was their first time meeting Brighton! 
Aunt Heather and Brighton!!
Then we took the kids to the zoo one day! Here is Corban and Brighton ready for the zoo! 
Brighton's little J Lo outfit! haha
Once again our awesome family picture! Corban loves family pics! I really might have to blow this one up and frame it!  At least I'm not pregnant in this one! haha
Heather and Corban being chickens! 
Grandpa and Brighton looking at the monkeys! They were funny! 
Saturday night we took them to go see the sand dunes in St Anthony and on the way we stopped at this park! It was pretty cool! I haven't been on a teeter totter since I was a kid! I forgot how fun they are! 
Corban and Daddy on the teeter totter! 
Corban loved this merry go round thing! 
Shelby, Heather, and Me! Look how much shorter I am! haha 
Me and Shelby in front of the Snake River! So pretty! 
Then on Sunday we drove up to Jackson Hole, Wyoming! This was the only picture I got that day! Me and Corbs on our way! Then they had to leave Monday morning! We had so much fun this weekend! Thanks to the Mills for coming all the way here! We love you guys! 

7 comments:

Mama J said...

Its so NICE when family comes to visit especially in Freakin AFRICA! You are looking so good Heather, I cant wait to get my body back and try to be as hot as you!! How is Corbin liking school?

Gates & Tausha said...

i love your braids!! and DANG---i was gonna SAY--ya i totally saw you in africa---cause we went too ;) ahha....ok brighton looks SOOOO small next to corban!! i cant believe it!!! :) shes so little! and he's growing up! :)

Abbey said...

Haha, I was like what? How did I miss this? How fun, family visits are the best. You are looking quite good Heath!

Britney and Kevin said...

That's so cool Heather! I love having fun with family.

The Maughan-sters said...

Heather, sounds like you guys had a jammed packed weekend!! Good for you! It's nice to get out :-) Was that your wagon in Africa? or was it Africa's? Cuz that's a pretty sweet ride. LOL well actually Ben has 2 teeth! We noticed the second one the day after we noticed the first one LOL! Miss you guys!

Katie Huff said...

How fun!!! I can't tell you how jealous I am that the Mills went up to meet baby Brighton and I didn't. I can't WAIT to meet her next month!!! I'm telln' ya right now, every Tuesday and Thursday that you're in town, we're having a play date! We'll even take the kids to Oreg's so Corban can have his first bite of pizookie! :-) I'm so so SO SO excited!

Brenna said...

Awww Zoo fun! Brightons outfit is adorable she has good fashion sense just like her hot mamma! So ccol that the fam came to visit! And now its almost your turn YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you!