Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Brighton Crawling, Movie, and Shopping Spree!!!

So Brighton is officially crawling! She has been rolling over and getting all across the room for a while now but she now has the crawl down I think! She's still trying to get the hang of it but she is getting it! No more just setting her down somewhere knowing that she'll still be there after I leave the room! haha She is so much fun! She loves to watch Corban and will soon enough be his little shadow! Here are a couple pics we got of her in action! 
Here she is in her new high chair we got off of ebay! We have one similar to this one that is a metal frame from back in like the 70's but the tray was plastic and when Corban used it he destroyed it! haha There is a huge crack in the middle of it and I tried to Gorilla glue it back together but he managed to break it again! So I found this cute one with the metal tray so it can't be destroyed! Brighton hopefully won't be as rough as her brother! haha I don't know why they don't still make these high chairs anymore! They are awesome! 
We took Corban to see Monsters vs Aliens on the opening day! He loved it! At first he got scared but then he realized the monsters were good so then he was ok! He watched the whole movie without getting up once except for the very end he had to go potty so I missed the end! It was a cute and funny movie! Here is Corban after we got home wearing his 3D sunglasses! He liked that we got to wear them in the movie! haha 
On Saturday I drove down to Salt Lake by myself and met Jessica and Justina and her baby girl Eva at Gateway Mall! Clifford stayed home with the kids and was Mr Mom all day! I hadn't seen Jessica since before her mission so it was awesome to finally see her! We spent the whole day shopping! We ate lunch at CPK which was so good! Then we shopped more and then ate dinner at Z Tejas which was super good too! After we left the mall we headed over to Nordstrom before it closed! We were finally done at 9:30 at night! It was the funnest day ever and I'm so glad we did it! I had to drive back to Rexburg that night so I didn't get home till 1 in the morn! haha I was dead but it was well worth it! Here we are at Gateway! 
Us at Z Tejas! 
Jessica, Justina, and Eva! Gorgeous girls! Doesn't Eva totally look like she is Jessica's baby! haha Love the red hair! 
All 3 of us bought the same pair of sandals! Aren't they so cute! 
Thanks Jess and Stina for the Fantastic Day! I love you girls! 

9 comments:

Kim and Nathan said...

Looks like so much fun. Its good to get out with friends. I left you a comment on your last post about Vegas. Hope it helps.

Justina Selim said...

This was the best day ever! :-> I love the high chair you got for her! It looks fun! The pic of Corban with his 3d shades is so cute! Crawling, yay! That's so fun!

Stefany Pew said...

What a fun post! Yay for Brighton crawling! That's crazy and seems like it happened way too fast. About Monsters vs. Aliens.....I wish we would've taken Kylee to the 3D version. We just went to the normal version and it was still fun, but I'm sure it would've kept Kylee's attention a little bit better. She kept saying that it was a boy movie. Hahah! She is such a girly girl! If there aren't any princesses or singing involved, she doesn't really care for it.

And I'm so jealous of your fun shopping day with Justina and her sister. How fun! Those days are MUCH needed from time to time. I think we as mothers and WOMEN should be allowed one of those every week! Much needed!

Kim and Nathan said...

Ive never stayed at NY NY or stratosphere so Im not sure if its a good deal or not. I do think it is a better location on the strip? You'll still have fun at the show. I just wish it was a little cheaper. Mayber we had just spent too much money by then. Enjoy the dragon blood soup:)

Skylar and Lauren said...

I am so jealous! A day all to yourself??? Where do I get one of those>??? Tell Cliff he's the man for letting u go out with the ladies! I wish we were closer, u and I would've had some good times at a mall-although there probably wouldn't be much left by the time we got done with it! miss u!

The Robinson's said...

OK- I'm totally ticked at you! Why didn't you call when you were in town? You look darling by the way!
P.S. Where did you get the cute sandals? I might have to get me a pair!

Summer said...

Love Corban's glasses!

Aubrey said...

That is one sweet high chair. Almost as sweet as the matching shoes!

The Bedke Fam said...

what a fun trip!! i LOVE the sandals.