Sunday, April 5, 2009

Early Easter!!

We celebrated Easter with the kids a week early since we are gonna be in Vegas next weekend! So last night we ate pizza for dinner then colored Easter eggs as a family! Anything that's messy Corban loves to do so of course he was in heaven! It's always so much fun to do things with your kids that they love! Here is Corban doing his thing with the eggs! 
Daddy with Brighton! She was having fun just sitting and watching everthing we were doing! 
She thought the crayon was pretty tasty! 
Corban's Hulk hand! 
Us and the finished product! 
The Easter Bunny came last night also and here they are getting their basket full of goodies! 
As you can tell Brighton is so excited about all this! haha She got a couple little books and a stuffed duck that laughs! 
Corban got the movie Pinocchio and also a super hero activity book and tons of candy! I look gorgeous in this picture! Don't be jealous! haha 
After the first session of conference we did the Easter egg hunt! Here's Corban wondering where to start looking! 
There's one! 
Showing Brighton his eggs! 
Still looking! 
Brighton's egg! 
I think it's funny because we're gonna be in sin city celebrating Easter! haha I hope you all have an awesome Easter next weekend! We go to Vegas for 5 days then we'll be in AZ for a couple days! I'm so excited! Bring on the heat! 

7 comments:

Justina Selim said...

How fun! I can't wait to do Easter with the kids this year! Make sure and take pics in Vegas with your new hot dress!

Kim and Nathan said...

Fun Easter:) We mentioned the anniversary when we made the reservation, and someone just made a note of it, and when we got there to check in, they said they had upgraded us for free. Have a fun trip. Cant wait for pictures.

Abbey said...

Yeah, you're going to be in AZ when Ape is here, so that means you're coming to dinner yeah??!! See you there Heath! Have fun in Vegas too!

Stefany said...

Hahaha....that carpet stain you were commenting on my blog was not an actual picture from my house. I found it online. The carpet stains in my carpet are dark and brown. I was too embarrassed to post an actual picture of my nasty stained carpet! Hahaha!

Aubrey said...

Cute. Love his green hulk hand Ü

Brenna said...

YAY! I was so happy I got to see you while you were here! The Easter pics are sooo cute! You are a fun mom!

The Bedke Fam said...

sorry i'm slow with my comments. lack of internet. looks like a fun easter. i missed decorating eggs this year :(