Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fathers and Sons!!!

Clifford took Corban on the fathers and sons campout this past Friday! Corban was so excited all week to go camping with daddy and sleep in a tent! They left Friday afternoon and came back Saturday late morning! I think Clifford was excited to take him and just have it be Corban and daddy time! I got to spend time with just Brighton and my friend Elisa was in town so I got to go out to dinner with her and get a cupcake! We had a fun girls night! Here is a pic of them in the car driving! 
Corban is testing the freezing cold water! 
Here he is just waking up with a Jones soda! That's how you know his daddy is watching him! haha 
Corban and his friends are going on a bear hunt! Notice how the kids are bigger than him! They think cuz he's their same size that he's their same age but really he's really like 3 to 6 years younger! haha 

Playing in the creek! 
Roasting marshmellows and making smores! YUM! 
The nasty bug Corban killed! 
Going on a hike! Looking for bears! 
Just playin in the woods! 
Chillin! 

8 comments:

JeriLyn said...

That looks like so much fun. I can't wait till Seth is old enough to do that with Chase.

Hillary Hall said...

Oh my gosh! I can't wait until Linkin can go with Doug on father and sons! It looks like they had the best time ever! He will totally remember those experiences when he grows up. so cute!

The Bedke Fam said...

how fun!! it looks like corban was having a great time with dad and the boys. glad you got some girl time too :)

Justina Selim said...

How fun! Taylor really needs to do that so I can have girl time, haha. I love the last pic of him just chillin, haha

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That is so cute that they went camping together! It looks like Corban is in heaven! And that is hilarious that his friends are all so much older than him! ha ha. He is the man!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Heather, why couldn't we have hung out more when I was in Rexie??? I'm so depressed about that still. I really should have snuck away and went back to your house to laugh more!! It was sooooo good to see you and I miss laughing with you about everything. Now you have me craving those cocoa bean cupcakes!! Love you girl! :)

Katie Huff said...

Aww! I love that little man!!! I can't believe how CUTE he is! Well, lemme rephrase... I can TOTALLY believe how cute he is (look at his mommy & daddy for crying out loud!) but it's so surreal looking at him all grown up. What a baller!!!

Brenna said...

Awww father's & sons how cute! I love the pics! & yes still go leave your e-mail cause cody is the one who will be sending all of the invites.