Wednesday, March 5, 2008

NOT Moving!!!!

So I just thought I would let everyone know we are not moving back in September now! Clifford went on this amazing travel study with his art class to California and went on several different tours to different companies like Dreamworks, Sony, and art museums! He came home and realized how much he loves art and wants to pursue his career in art! He said if he doesn't at least try then he would hate himself for the rest of his life! So he decided to stay 2 extra semesters instead of graduating in July he won't graduate until next April and take a few more art classes to help him improve and so he can develop a portfolio! He will then apply at a bunch of places including Dreamworks and hopefully land a sweet job doing what he loves! I was bummed at first because I had my mind set on moving and getting out of Rexburg! I don't know if I can handle another winter here! haha I really am ok with it now because all I want is for my husband to be happy! We both feel good about the decision he has made which is a good sign that it's the right decision! I am kinda glad that I won't have to stress about moving 3 weeks after I have the baby now! What a relief! So I am sorry for getting all of your hopes up! haha Hopefully we will be coming to visit in April! That would be the last time we can probably come before the baby comes!

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Well I, for one, am ExCiTed that you'll be staying close to us ;)

We're moving back 'home' to AZ in 2009 also. Maybe we'll caravan down I-15 together....2 guys, 2 gals, 3.5 kids, and a few U-Hauls Ü

Jami said...

Nooooooo! :0( But if I were you and Clifford, I would be doing the exact same thing. And it's probably a blessing for you not having to move so close to having just had a baby. A newborn is hard enough, moving is hard enough and traveling is hard enough... I think all three together would amount to a major meltdown. :0)

I am sad you're not moving, but am happy for you all at the same time. It's complicated. HA HA. :0)

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Too bad you are not moving back-but very exciting about your decision! It's funny how things happen at the right time! Way to follow your dreams!!!

Gates & Tausha said...

you TRICKSTER!!!! but i'm jealous for cliff...what a COOL job it would be to do art...what does he specialize in? paint, drawing, what? maybe i should know but i dont remember if i do!!! well shoot we'll miss ya, but if you feel good...no arguin with that!!! you'll never regret doing something that you knew was right.

Justina Selim said...

What a good wife you are, so supportive! I think it can be hard sometimes to support a husband in school, especially when the decisions made equal more school, haha. That is good though that he is doing it now and not just sticking with the original plan and then figuring out it wasn't for him later. I think it is way important for husbands to do what they enjoy, especially because so much of life is spent working!

Are you still feeling good with your pregnancy? Any morning sickness yet? If not, no fair! haha!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh, I'm sure that's disappointing after you had planned to move, but that career paths sounds REALLY fun and exciting! i didn't know your hubby was into art--COOL! If you feel good about it, then go for it! yay for you being so supportive =)