Friday, March 28, 2008

EASTER!!!

We had a great Easter weekend! Clifford's mom and sister's came to visit us so it was nice to have some company and have something to do for a change! They got here Saturday night so we decided to color easter eggs! It was Corban's first time doing it and he loved every minute of it! It was so much fun to watch him do it! It got a little messy but it was worth it! He did all 11 of them by himself! He cracked one of them...typical for a 2 1/2 year old right! haha Here are some pics of him going to town!


He noticed his hands were dirty so he was showing us! haha

He is concentrating really hard!

Mommy is actually letting me make a mess! This is awesome!
I just had to throw this pic in here! I dont know how to rotate it! Sorry! And yes I lightened my hair! The black was just too much for me and when it grew out it looked like I was going bald because my natural color is so much lighter! Also we can't really afford for me to keep dying it so I figured I would go down to the beauty college and have them do it for me! Well it took 3 people to work on my hair and 5 hours for them to do it! Yes I said 5 hours! Forever! I was so glad to have the black out but when I was finished my hair was bright blonde and orange! Awww So the next day I had my friend from AZ who does hair dye it more and this is how it looks now! Not bad but we'll see when it grows out if you can see my roots or not! All I have to say is I will never dye my hair black again!

This is the finished product! Corban did all of these eggs himself! I must say he did a dang good job! I don't think I could've done that good!

Corban is on a mission to find the easter eggs! We were outside for probably about 10 minutes then we got too cold so we had to go inside! It was fun while it lasted! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

6 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

Okay, now for the whole HOT TUB story.........HEATHER - YOU ARE CRAZY! I can't believe you didn't know about the whole hot tub/pregnant dangers. I'm so glad that the baby is fine! That would've been a scary situation. Doctor's really should tell pregnant women do's and definate DON'T's when they have their appointments. I'm glad everything is good with Brighton!

I love the room sharing idea! Little babies and kids don't need their own room anyway. I honestly believe that if Kylee shared a room with a sibling, she wouldn't come to my room every day in the middle of the night. She just wants to be close. I guess it doesn't help that our room is across the entire house. I think she just wants to be close to us. So sharing a room would totally help her! I just need another baby in every way shape and form and for so many different reasons! I think that's great that you mother-in-law did all that for you. Mother-in-laws are the best! Is it wierd to see all that pink? I'm sure you are getting used to it by now though. Throw in some greens, purples and browns......it helps mellow out the brightness of the pink!

Well, I think I'm done with my novel! Love you! Are you feeling better? (how's the......you know what?!!)

Aubrey said...

ha ha, Corban looks like he is turning into the incredible hulk!

Gates & Tausha said...

nice JOB corby!!! i didn't know he could write EASTER already!! jk...he did a great job dying those suckers!!! i bet he had a BLAST!!! hair looks good heather! i DID like the black though...did it take 5 hours cause it was at the school and they're learning, or just cause it woulda taken that long everywhere? craza....but lookin good now!!

Jami said...

Tausha and I had the same thoughts about Corban's handwritting. 2 1/2 and has not only great penmanship, but can SPELL. GENIUS, kid, Heather!!! Get him signed up for school ASAP! HA HA. ;0) And I think little kids' eggs turn out better than mine too. I think that we just try too hard and they just let it go??? I don't know, but they do a great job.

And I too love Brighton's pink corner!!! Families are such blessings in helping out when you need them!

And I'm with Tausha again (we're on the same wave lengh today!!!), I LOVED the black hair on you! But I totally understand the roots issue clashing with the budget! A girl's gotta do what she's gotta, do, you know what I'm sayin'? I usually get to go get my hair done like very 6 months so yah, I'm feelin ya. HA HA.

Mama J said...

I cant believe how BIG your little man is getting! I remember when you just had him. AHHH!!! I love that he dyed his fingers, and I love your hair too! Cute, i heard its really hard to get rid of black, but you sure looked SEXY!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

aren't holidays sooooo much fun with kids! looks like you guys had a great time. oh, and to rotate pics--you have to 'right click' on them & rotate them on your computer before loading them to blogger. you still look cute in it tho! =)