Sunday, January 11, 2009

Catching Up!!!

I am just doing some catching up on some things that I haven't blogged yet that needed to be done! So On December 1st 08 one of my best friend's Julia (Ju) Hunter got married to Jeff Larish! Their wedding was awesome and she was gorgeous! Here are me and Ju at her bachelorette party! 
Here she is the Beautiful Bride! Her dress is the prettiest dress I have ever seen! It was amazing! She was the most beautiful bride and she looks so happy! 
Here are the 3 of us! Ju, Berkie, and Me! Best Friends Forever! 
Ju and I 
Breakin it Down
On New Years Eve we finally got to get together with Amy n Kort and Brenna n Cody! I'm so glad we got to meet up! We were in town for a month and only saw them once! What the! 
Then after that we went to the Webster's House and Partied for the New Year! We played games and ate and I got paid 26 bucks to jump in the pool with my clothes on! It was worth it! Thanks Jeremy and David for the $! haha Here are the MP girls! Heidi, Stef, Taush, Christina, Jodster, and I! 
Here are Corban and Brighton with Santa! Brighton's first time meeting him! They both got spoiled for Christmas! 
Brighton got to swing for her first time at the park! She loved it! 
Corban having fun at the park in the perfect weather! 
And finally...Brighton turned 5 months old on Friday the 8th! I can't believe how fast time has flown! She went to the doctor that day for her 4 month shots! We are a month behind since we were gone for the whole month of December! Here are her stats:
weight: 16 lbs  76%
height: 27 in 98%
head circ: 17 in 86%
She is super tall already! I think all of my kids are gonna be taller than me by the time they are in 1st grade! haha At least she's doing good for her weight! She is such a good baby! She sleeps from 8pm till about 6 am! She laughs alot now and is very alert! She makes us happy! Here she is on Friday! She is in a summer outfit but I have to make her wear it since it's 3-6 months and won't fit in it much longer! haha

15 comments:

Kim and Nathan said...

What a fun trip. Julia and everyone looks beautiful. Now she needs to start bloggin:)

Stefany Pew said...

Yay for fun times and catching up! I'm so sad that I missed Julia's wedding :(. New Year's was so much fun and I must say that you and Tausha and Heidi jumping in the pool made the night one of the best New Year's we've had in a while. Probably the best one since Flagstaff....which we need to do at least one more time before we have too many kids to really enjoy ourselves during the New Year's. Miss you already! Move back to AZ now!

remi said...

Julia is STUNNING! (and you don't look too bad yourself!) Its really fun to see so many pictures on your blog of girls I haven't seen in so long....thanks for keeping me updated with such a fun blog!

Gates & Tausha said...

ah such fun....you guys are great!!!!! your kids' pics are always so cute...we love you!!!

Justina Selim said...

Fun times! I love visiting Az and getting away from the snow! We need to put Eva in a swing! She would love that! I love the Christmas pics below too!

Mama J said...

I wish i could have seen you too! But... I am a retard and dont know how to use the phone correctly! You look so HOT too! I would have loved to pinch that hot behind!!! :)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Looks like you had a fun trip to AZ! Your friends wedding dress was so gorgeous!

I can't believe how big your kiddo's are getting! So crazy how fast they grow up! I am glad that your family is doing fantastic!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Heather, I'm still so depressed about not being able to see you while you were in AZ!!! :'( I know that I could have made a better effort about calling or texting you to hang out though too, next time promise? That's fun that you got to see Heidi, how is she? Will you guys be here for the summertime? Oh, and I just love my Dora band aids so I have to buy them always. Love you! :)

Brenna said...

Goooh That pic of us has shadows & makes me look like a scary lady for sure! lol! Wish I could have seen you jump! Miss you all ready!

Hillary Hall said...

You guys had a busy time in AZ! My parents got my invitation to Julia's wedding, but I didn't get it until after the wedding went down. I was totally bummed. Looks like I missed out. Come back down soon! :)

Aubrey said...

Nice dress! (Oh yeah, the bride's is okay tooÜ). I like your little pic on the upper right of your blog. Corbs always looks so cute in his glasses!

kimberly said...

great blog, no wonder you haven't blogged lately, you've been gone. looks like you had lots of fun. only you would jump in the pool for $. crazy. your kids are adorable. i'm sure brighton would love cereal. right now i only feed kelton at night just until he gets used to it better than i will do both morn and night.

Skylar and Lauren said...

hey woman! Ur family is so cute...I can't believe how big ur little girl is already-and can I just say I am LOVING the bows!!! I hope ur doing well-w/b and let me know!

Justina Selim said...

I don't make the bows, but I want to learn how! It would probably save me some money, haha. I got that one at Katelyn and Co. They have kiosks in the malls down here.

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

Cute pics Heather! I cant' believe how big Brighton's getting. I seems like you just had her...lol! I can't believe you jumped in the pool when it's freezing outside!