Friday, January 2, 2009

New Pics!!!

Clifford's sister Megan took the kids pics and our family pics a couple weeks ago! She did such a good job it was hard to decide on which ones to put up so there are alot of them! It is always fun trying to get them to cooperate! haha Here are the ones of Corban and Brighton together!
Here are the pics of Corban
Here are the one's of Brighton
Daddy and his Princess!!!
Me and my Hot Husband!!!
This family pic is one of the only ways we could get Corban to cooperate with us so we are blowing it up not for our main picture but it will be on our wall! haha It's a classic! The boys are crazy and the girls lookin cute!
This is the main picture that will be the huge one on our wall! I just love it! Thanks Megan for taking our pics! You are awesome!

14 comments:

Mama J said...

Those are TOOOO CUTE!!! I love the one of Corbin throwing the leaves, He seems like he is SO FUNNY! You dress your lil. Girl so CUTE, LOVE THE HATS!!! And WHOA MAMA.... YOU... Where did you get that hot lil. number your wearing?!?!

Stefany Pew said...

Yay!!! Family pics are the best! I definitely love the last one the best. What a great shot of all of you!

Gates & Tausha said...

i can't BELIEVE those pics....soooooo cute...so YOU guys! man...she did SOOO good!

Moser Clan said...

Oh my freakin cute-ness!!!!

Brian and Ginger said...

I love those pictures!!! You guys are a super cute family!!!

Katie Huff said...

Cute cute cute CUTE!!!! Are you guys back in ID now? If so, I'm super sad we didn't get our girls night!!! If not, call me RIGHT NOW and let's see who we can get together for some pizookie!!! :-) I'm pretty sure you're gone tho, and I miss you!

Britney and Kevin said...

Those pictures turned out so cute. Your girl is darling! Hope all is well.

Jacob and Tiffany said...

Oh I love the family pics! Your kids are absolutely adorable and you look gorgeous as ever! We are so excited to have a baby! I am 14 weeks today and just barely starting to feel better - thank goodness!! I don't know how we women do this pregnancy thing! :)

Summer said...

I love love love the one with Corban and the leaves. Maci just asked if Corban loves her. Too cute! You guys look great!

Hillary Hall said...

What a beautiful family! And a sexy momma too! You look awesome! I love the sepia picture of Corban running with the flowers in his hand. Those pics turned out amazing. I totally don't remember getting my sweater sucked up in the Hunter's vacuum. I remember doing crazy things and always getting in trouble, but I can't remember that one. :) What happened?

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

I love all the pics! They are all so cute! Brighton sure has grown...she's a doll!

Aubrey said...

Adorable. Adorable! Outfits, pictures, people, and all!

Brenna said...

Geez I have not been blogg-dipping in forever! I am back & I love the pic-ee-poos! You guys are so cute! & I love thier matchy matchy plaid outies ...so cool!

Dan and Ashley said...

So fun! Your pics turned out so so cute! You guys are one good lookin' family! It was so fun seeing you over Christmas!