Sunday, February 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME/CLIFFORD & HEATHER BDAY CELEBRATION!!!

Last night for our birthdays we celebrated by going to eat at Red Robin in Idaho Falls! It was delicious as always! Here is Clifford and Corban! 
Brighton and Mommy! 
The Fam Dizzle
Then we went and walked around the mall! I bought a really cute hat that I've wanted for a while now! I love it! Thanks Clifford!  Corban did a good job pushing Brighton in the stroller (most of the time haha)! We had to watch so he wouldn't run over people's feet!  She loved it though! He is such a good big brother! Here he is pushing her! 
Here's Brighton just chillin in the stroller lovin life! 
Then after the mall we went back to Rexburg and hit up the local pizza joint Craigo's and got pizookie! Here it is! So good! 
Here's Corban thinkin his mommy is a weirdo! haha Also the cute hat I got! 
Brighton eating some pizookie! She loves it already! 
The fam again! 
My mom sent me this cute Bumbles watch for my bday also! I love it! Thanks so much Mom! 
My watch and hat! 
I can't believe I'm 26! I'm officially old now! haha

15 comments:

Aubrey said...

For a second I thought you were older than me, then I remembered I'm already 26. ?huh?

Anyway, Happy Birthday to both of you! Hope it was great (eventhough you couldn't spend it with us Ü)

Kort and Amy said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! I love the cute hat and the new watch!

The Bedke Fam said...

when the heck was your bday?? well happy birthday!!! i love your hat and watch. so cute! and what the heck is pizookie? it looks SO good!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Happy Birthday to you both!!! I didn't know you shared a b-day--cool! My hubby & I are a day apart--so it's fun to celebrate together. Looks like you had a wonderful day!!

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!! Cute watch and hat ; )

Stefany Pew said...

LOVE the hat! And the watch is so cute! Did you get that watch idea from Heidi? Where did you get it? Happy day yesterday Heather!

Mama J said...

OLD and HOT!!! Ha! Happy Birthday girl! You should have gotten a singing/dancing gift from me and Dan. His name was Thunder from Down Under. I dont know if he made it or not! HA!

LOVE the HAT and Watch! Happy Day!

Jacob and Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday!! I love love love the watch and I just bought a black hat that looks so similar, I love hats!!

Skylar and Lauren said...

happy b-day to you!!!!!! Sorry im late! But it looks like u had a good time! Im lovin the hat-totally cute! And I MISS RED ROBIN..there is one here but it's like an hour away-thats just too far for the baby cakes to go in the car-she hates driving...anyways, hope ur doing well-let me know what else is going on...i love ur stories! miss u!

Kara said...

OMG, love the hat, love the watch, love Brighton's shirt, and REALLY love pizookies! What a fun b-day celebration! Happy Birthday by the way! ;)

kimberly said...

happy happy birthday to you all. that dessert looks real yummy.. dont know what it is but it looks good

Jen and Jay said...

Happy Birthday! Love the watch and hat! Way too cute.

Gates & Tausha said...

ew sick 26? sick. that's old. ahhah jk heath. :) you are TOTALLY stylin!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hat and watch! dang! and ok...you have PAZOOKIE in Idaho---that means your restaurants aren't THAT bad! that stuff's delish!!! happy bday again---much love!!!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Happy Belated B Diggity Dog, that means birthday!! Ha ha!! I miss breeving words with you and adding diggity dog to them!!! I want a hat now...you looked so cute in it!! Then again I always think you look like a model!! Remember back in college when other girls were so cute and we would always go, "Ugggggghhhh" at them? That was fun!! Miss you Heath! :)

Brenna said...

oooh you are old! hah! jk I love the new Jewels! Pretty! I hope you had a sweet B-day! Love ya!