Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Date Night!!!

Thanks to these 2 awesome ladies...my friends Emily and Mary were nice enough to babysit for us on Valentines Day so Clifford and I could go out on a date without the kids! It has been so long since we've gone out so it was awesome! We didn't do anything outrageous we just did the usual dinner and movie but the fact that we went without kids was a Big deal! haha Here are the 2 awesome ladies Emily in red and Mary in pink! 
We took a pic before we left to start off! 
We went to Ruby River Steakhouse for dinner first! It was so yummy! Here is Clifford making a weird face as usual! 
Here I am with the carnation Ruby River gave me! All the ladies got one that night! I thought it was cute! 
Here we are after eating the awesome dinner! Man we were so full! 
Then after dinner we went to go to the movie Just Not That Into You at 7:30 but it was sold out and that's the movie we wanted to see so we waited until the 10:30 showing! Needless to say we had some time to kill so we went to the mall and walked around and found a steal of a deal on some shirts for Clifford! Gotta love the sales at Old Navy...half off the original sale price! Love it! Then we went to Barnes N Noble...the mall in Idaho Falls is so small with no good stores...but I do like Barnes N Noble and we looked for a while...then found ourselves playing Would You Rather! haha So here are a couple pics from that! 
I am so short! haha 
We didn't get any pics after this but we went to the movie and it was so good! I didn't even fall asleep! I was surprised I stayed awake that late! We got home at about 1:30 in the morn! I can't remember the last time we stayed out that late! We got home and ate some yummy cupcakes from Cocoa Bean! The best cupcakes in the world!  Thanks Emily and Mary! You girls are awesome and Thank you Clifford for the fun Date! I love the time I get to spend with you! I love you with all my heart! I hope everyone else had a great Valentine's Day too! 

8 comments:

Katie Huff said...

Awww! Nothing like celebrating love with your love!!! I hope that you're not busy because I'm gonna call you RIGHT NOW while Porter's sleeping. We've gotta massive game of catch up to play!!! Love you!

Stefany Pew said...

What a fun date! You two should get out more often! Use up the young women in your ward! Best "built in" baby sitters ever! Happy V-day to you two!!! I'm a little late on that...I know! But I was in Vegas all weekend and spent Valentine's with my volleyball team. Poor David was all alone!! :(

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Happy Valentines Heather! :) That's fun you guy went out on a little datie poo!! Our was fun cause for 2 weeks in a row Jeff had bought me flowers!! So sweet! I'm glad you guys had a fun time! We need to talk Bach so text me about last night's episode, did you see it?

Justina Selim said...

Fun date night! I love Ruby River and I love your shirt! You're so cute!

Skylar and Lauren said...

I'm glad u guys had such a great valentine's day! U look too cute in those adorable outfits u pull together! Gotta love the nights out ALONE-they are few and far between with only 1 kid i can only imagine how it goes with 2! Speaking of which, how is it going with two???

The Bedke Fam said...

so fun! i'm glad you guys got some time alone. i've heard that movie is cute. i wanna see it...

ryan always makes weird faces when i take pics of him alone. boys!

Elizabeth said...

Cute! I'm glad that you two were able to go on a date together without any kids. Looks like you guys had a great time. I thought parts of that movie were pretty funny.

Abbey said...

Sweet date! Ah, aren't dates the best. You're lookin good miss! So the cookies, their website is www.smartcookiecompany.com and you can order them by calling. You're supposed to be able to order online soon, but it's taking for-ev-er. So you can call and order and they ship and then you are in cookie heaven. SO GOOD!