Sunday, February 8, 2009

Half a Year Old Already!

Today our baby girl is 6 months old! Where has the time gone? She continues to be such a happy easy going girl just like her mommy! haha She got her first tooth on the bottom about a week ago! She hasn't quite mastered rolling over yet but I'm sure she will soon! I'm ok with her not moving everywhere though! haha She is eating baby food like a champ too! She is the joy in our lives! I don't have her stats yet since we haven't been to the Doctor but as soon as we do I will put them up!  We love you Princess Brighton! Here she is after church today! 
I just had to add this one to show how sweet Corban is to his little sister! She puts her feet on his head and kicks and he doesn't even care! He just lets her do it! haha How cute! 

13 comments:

Mama J said...

She is toooo CUTE!!! Its crazy how fast time goes though, and kinda sad! I wasnt ready for Heidi to crawl or walk so yes... I pushed her down. Delayed it for a little bit longer! :) I plan on pushing Taylor down A LOT!!! HA!

You're such a good Mommy!

JOHN AND SUMMER said...

Awww how sweet! She is so cute. Hailee saw these pictures and she jumped up on my lap and said "Who is that baby? She's just like me!" It was so cute!

Justina Selim said...

You have the cutest kids! I love her big smile in that pic! And. . . Aiden pooed in the toilet today!!! Haha!

Aubrey said...

What a cutie! Great big smile Ü

Jen and Jay said...

She is getting so big! I love it! She is so adorable!

Stefany Pew said...

Yay for 6 months!!! Aren't girls just the BEST! She looks so cute in her church outfit.

Katie Huff said...

Holy cow, 6 months already??? She's so dang sweet and I love seeing her personality in her pics! Time for number 3 yet??? ;-)

Hillary Hall said...

It goes way to fast! Link just turned one and it was crazy! He still just has two teeth on the bottom. She's totally gonna fill her mouth way before my little man! Your kids are way to cute!

Britney and Kevin said...

She is so darling! I love this age!

Kara said...

It really is pretty unbelievable and kinda sad how fast time goes by! But that's why we gotta enjoy them while we have them, right? :) She is such a cutie!

Abbey said...

Happy half birthday Brighton! What a sweetheart! I love her smile.

The Bedke Fam said...

i love the cupcake background.
brighton is so cute! i love her big smile :)

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh wow she is growing soooo fast!! She's a cutie for sure!