Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Demolition Derby!!!

This past weekend there was a demolition derby in town at the fairgrounds so we decided it would be fun to take Corban! It's funny because I think the whole town of Rexburg was there! Demoliton derby's are a big hit in a small town! It was pretty fun! He liked to watch the "cars crash"! I really think I want to be in a demolition derby sometime! 
If you look real close at the black car in the middle below it says "called to crash" on it and had missionaries names on the sign on the top! We thought it was funny! 

9 comments:

Justina Selim said...

That looks so fun! I bet Corban loved that! Aiden always likes to make his cars crash. He would love to watch other cars, haha!

Gates & Tausha said...

you guys are so fun...that is such a cool boy thing to do!!! :)

Mark and Kristi said...

I love the demolition too! I love to see the cars just crash into eachother, I think it is pretty funny!
By the way... you look great! Almost there!!

Abbey said...

How fun is that? Awesome. So I'm only about 7 or 8 weeks preg. My first appt is on the 7th of Aug. I know it's so not far along, its sad to think I have 31 more to go!! Yuck. How are you doin?

The Robinson's said...

I love the derby!! I miss you so much. Only 27 days to go H!! You look great by the way!!! Can't wait to see what Baby Brighton looks like!
Love you!

Kim and Nathan said...

I could totally see you doing that. Reminds me of riding with you back in the highschool days:) Looks like a fun day. I love Idaho.

Brenna said...

That looks like a blast! Next time you come down we will do it for sure... I will donate my car...now we just need to find a couple more! ha ha!

Jami said...

Kole would think this was the coolest thing ever to watch! Heck, I would probably think it was freakin awesome too. And the missionaries' car was HILARIOUS! "Called to Crash".... Good one, Elders! :0)

Aubrey said...

"I Hope They Call Me On A Mission"......a mission of destruction!!!