Saturday, July 5, 2008

Random Corban pics and Goodbye Friends!!

The other day we were outside playing and Corban wanted to climb the tree so I helped him climb up and he just stood there for like 15 minutes! He kept telling me he wanted daddy to see him in the tree so I had to run inside and get Clifford and I grabbed the camera too! I got a couple cute ones of him chillin in the tree! 
Also my good friend Kara and her husband Danny and their new "baby Ben" as Corban calls him just moved back home to Illinois! They lived in our apartments just a couple doors down! Corban loved to go over and see the baby! He is gonna be sad when he goes over there and they aren't there anymore! We are gonna miss them! Here's a pic of me and Kara and Corban with baby Ben! 

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Awww...Deacon misses his buddy already! Cute little baby, Corbs is ready to be a big brother!

Justina Selim said...

You look so great! Corban is so cute up in the tree!

kimberly said...

corbin looks like he really is enjoying the tree. cute pictures.

Stefany Pew said...

You've got a little climber on your hands!!! Watch out!!! He looks so stinkin' cute in his glasses. I love it!

Jami said...

Holy Crap! 37 days left 'til Brighton arrives... Or hopefully less! You look FABULOUS, Heather.. And TAN! Ooo, lah, lah. :0)

Gates & Tausha said...

heather you are SOOO cute...and little corby with the baby is adore!!